A dialogue and workshop for ecologically engaged practitioners
with David Loy and Roshi Pat Enkyo O’Hara
Sunday, September 26th
9 am – 12 pm Mountain Time
11 am – 2 pm Eastern Time
- Peace!makerGemeinschaft Deutschland e.V.
- The Village Zendo
- The Rocky Mountain Ecodharma Retreat Center
- The Buddhist Action Coalition
- in cooperation with Zen Peacemakers International
Climate change and the wider ecological crisis will be with all of us for the rest of our lives. That can feel overwhelming and discouraging. Yet much can be done to lessen the harm to us and future generations if we continue to act. How do we live and practice with the knowledge that things will get worse? And how do we build the confidence and resilience still to act?
This gathering is for ecologically engaged practitioners who want to
- deepen their insight into what EcoDharma offers,
- connect with other Buddhist practitioners / Eco-activists to broaden the network,
- get and share ideas for coping strategies as well as action in their everyday life.
Registration will be capped to allow for a collaborate atmosphere so please let us know if your plans change and you can’t make it. For that or other questions please contact one of the organizers:
Chad Doshin DeChant, Village Zendo, email@example.com
Kathleen Hoêtsu Battke, Peace!makerGemeinschaft Deutschland e.V., firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is free. Donations are very welcome, to:
Suggested donation of $20 – $108, sliding scale, to your choice of:
- Rocky Mountain Ecodharma Retreat Center, https://rmerc.org/donate-online/
- The Village Zendo, https://villagezendo.org/support-us/
- Peace!Maker Gemeinschaft Deutschland e.V., https://zen-peacemakergemeinschaft.de/wir/verein/