Private Hiking Trails
- 16 miles of beautiful trails on four loops, with incredible views of nearby Indian Peaks and the Continental Divide
- 180 acres of quiet and pristine river, meadow, hills, and forest, abutting National Forest
- The land is set aside as a nature preserve and is home to an abundance of wildlife, including deer, elk, moose, bear and beaver.
- Trails are open to members only (and their guests) between residential retreats. Access is free but registration is required.
- Members can enjoy personal self-retreats at RMERC, available 365 days a year.
- Private lodging in the historic (1885) and newly renovated miner’s cabin, which is separate from the retreat center lodge
- Includes a bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and deck
- Affordable, sliding scale rates with discounts for longer stays
Early Retreat Registration
- Register early for popular retreats.
Member Only Events
- Member-only events with teachers and like-minded friends, on-site and online at RMERC
- Join member-only webinars with RMERC teachers and members.
- Ample opportunity for discussion and conversation
- Stay connected throughout the year and wherever you may live.