Self Retreat Hiking Reservations
- Each Self Retreat group of 1-5 people may reserve one trail per paid day at no charge.
- If you wish to reserve additional trails during a Self Retreat, then you can reserve and pay through the hiking reservation system.
For Self Retreats, please complete the following hiking reservation form (one trail per paid day per Self Retreat group; see the hiking reservation system to make additional reservations)
Hiking Reservations for Self Retreats
Individuals (or groups in the case of a small group Self Retreat) may reserve one hiking trail per paid day, using the form below. For example, if you are checking in on a Monday and out on a Wednesday, you get two days of hiking reservations, which can be used on any two of those days. Note that small group retreatants must hike together. For additional trail reservations, retreatants must use the hiking reservation system.
- Number of persons (solo hiking is permitted for individuals on Self Retreat)
- Your name
- Checkbox: I will be hiking with a small group on a small group Self Retreat
- Names of other members of the group
Please click here to refresh this page to make additional reservations